Monday, April 18, 2011

Some write the story of their life when they are old. Some write it in advance.

Images

If you were asked to write the story of your life before you feel you have started to live it, would you know were to begin?
An easier question would be; If you would have written any book ever published, which book would it be, and why?
When I first asked myself that question, the first book that came into my mind was 'The Agony and the ecstasy', about the life of Michelagelo. Of course, he didn't write that book, but it was about his life and work. But what still impresses me about him is his work & the dedication, scale and how prolific he was. I admire that.
If I was to write the story of what I want my life to look like, I'm not sure I could imagine doing as much as he did. But in many ways, I am write my story in advance. I have a clear vision on what I want my life to look like in the future. I want to enjoy the process of creating everything I'm doing now and in the future.
I'm writing my story in advance. Each day is another page. That's why each day matters.
Don't wait till you're old to write you story. If you do, you'll probably have little to say. Write it now and you'll have a great story to share with the world.

(For the content & story telling series)
Steve writes & coaches about Creative & Career Development
You can find Steve at: www.ineedtocreate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment